Sunday, July 26, 2009

Review: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Circuit Board Ox

Photobucket

A few weeks ago, I was one of the people asked to review one of the future lines of converse. And while the future releases are deemed confidential all I can say is that they look really good.




Photobucket


After a day of checking out the new releases, I finally got my own free pair of chucks. Though it wasn’t what I expected, I was very grateful of them. It would’ve been better had I acquired a high cut version instead of an ox cut. But nonetheless, for a giveaway it wasn’t bad at all.

Photobucket

The design looks cool, in a geeky cool kind of way. Microchip circuit patterns are abundant in the shoe. The print is metallic silver. Even if it is silver it does not look anything like those glitter arts and crafts paste on shirts which the glitters does get removed just after a few washes.

Photobucket

Another standing feature in the shoe is the label of the brand. Nope, it wasn’t one of those loud brand names printed on ones shoes/ shirts but rather an ingenious way of branding. The word “Conv” was printed on one side of the shoe, while the remaining letters “verse”

Photobucket

Overall a good design, paired with nice and ingeneous pattern while remaining not to be too gaudy.

No comments: