Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Back



Back in Manila

New York

Finally got back from New York. RP's Quarantine policies are so overrated. Its been a few days since I arrived and I think I'm more affected with Jetlag problems and sleeping habbits rather than the ah1n1 scare.

Photos from the New York tour are in my multiply (Contacts only)

Toycon

Got 3 awards from toycon, 3rd in the Dio Contest, 2nd in the Toy Photog Contest and 3rd in the Cosplay Photog Competition. I Havent gotten my certificates for the 2 3rd place finishes and will try to pick them up later.

Photography

I'm suddenly inclining towards Photography nowadays, Getting the 2 awards from toycon has helped made me incline on such. While I was in the states, I was planning on getting a 50mm f/1.8 from the BNH store in manhattan since they are selling it for the cheapest at $89 + Tax. To not further splurge my remaining pocket money, I decided to buy it on my last day of the tour. Sadly, I didnt realized they were closed on saturdays being a jewish store. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise as the lens only cost Php 4,300 locally.

As of now I'm Itching to do more photography and Art

No comments: