Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pinoyfitness.com Tech Shirt Contest Aftermath


PF4prize

I initally though that I would only be given a watch, but Pinoyfitness and soleus was very kind and generous to hand out a handful of other items


Photobucket

A drawstring bag and Tech shirt by soleus. I though the shirt wont fit me, being a medium sized one but it fits well. Loved the high end fabric used, feels like you're wearing a tech fit or pro combat compression shirt.

Photobucket

Pinoyfitness Singlet. It was given to me because I had already purchased a Pinoyfitness tech shirt last year.

Photobucket

Multisport's 2011 sourcebook, I was originally keeping an eye on this when I was visiting fullybook branches.


Thanks to those who voted
Once again, thanks to Mr. Jeff Lo and the Pinoyfitness Family!

No comments: