Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wishlist

Funny that every Christmas time, I usually create of what I wanted to have for Christmas wishlist to hopelessly assume that someone would give them as a present. As it obviously turns out, I end up buying all of it myself. Well in a matter of Hours I’ll turn 23, Might as well do something different for a change and do it a bit earlier.


Here’s my wishlist of uber wallet unfriendly material goodies in no particular order.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1. Adidas Originals Philippines Jacket - Everyone's looking for this as well. as I mentioned in my earlier blog post, this one's a keeper since Philippine inspired items are rare.

Damage: $85


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2. MG 1:100 Strike Noir Gundam – Big bad evil looking black robot with devilish wings. Well Actually I’ve already ordered this online a few months back. But it sealed a tragic fate as it was a casualty on a fire at the manila warehouse of customs. Good thing that I haven’t payed for it before it happened.

Damage: 2.1k on Online Acquisition, 2.3k on Greenhills and 3.5k on malls.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3. Canon EOS 400D - It's really my dream to get one of these. I mean I love my S3IS but want to get a better, more professional camera.

Damage: 37k for sole camera, 45k for kit


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4. Kevin Garnett Celtics Alternate Jersey – Preferably Authentic or swingman. But since they would be scarce here, even a replica would do, wag lang fake. I don’t think adidas ever released alternate jerseys locally, so most likely online na to available.

Damage: $44.95 for Replica, $79.95 for swingman and $120 for authentic.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5. Smoked Tail lights for mazda 3. – I’m not really big into updating and giving custom parts for cars. For me, I just use the car to get to one place onto another. But if there was one thing that I’d like to change to my car, it has to be those tail lights. Bright red tail lights on a blue car just doesn’t fit. And yes, It doesn’t need to be like the led effects one pictured above. Any smoked tail lights would definitely do.

Damage: Around 6-8k sa labas, around 15k sa kasa.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6. Nike Air Zoom Flight Five – I have this habit of waiting for a sale before buying a pair of shoes. Usually a year after they were originally released. While It was successful on some acquisitions (Fila GH3, Jordan 13, Lebron2) of which had me acquired for a much lower price. But there are times in which when I waited too long for a sale, there are no more sizes left. Case in point is this shoe 10 years ago. From 5,600 php, I waited till it became 3,500 then there's no available size anymore. It is available now on nike ID.com so anyone can customize it. I'd prefer one in a black/green colorway.

Damage: $150 sa NikeId.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
7. John Cena Top Dawg T shirt - Love him or hate him, he's still my fave wrestler. After the marine inspired shirts, he's back to the hustle, loyalty respect motto. A top dog image is in the back.

Damage: $25 sa wwe.com, might be 300php if they produce it locally, but they dont produce locally anymore.

No comments: