Wednesday, September 19, 2007

repairs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally had my camera and ps2 back. Both of them got broken a few weeks back. On the way to HK, I mistakenly placed the camera into the check in luggage and It had a lens error when using the zoom into custom or normal mode. As soon as we came back home, I sent it to the service center for repairs, Waited for about a week and claimed it. The people at the service center didnt even charge for the repairs.

As for the Ps2, It was unable to read the games but was able to read the movies, had it repaired turns out the problem was onto the adjustment of the lens. I thought it was going to be the lens or mod chip damage, good thing it was neither one or the other. Finally, I'm exited to play ACE 3 and SRW Original Generations.

No comments: